We've tried to make our website accessible and user friendly for all visitors. However, if you have any problems viewing or opening pages, please let us know by calling 01756 799425 or send an email to email@example.com with the word Accessibility in the subject line.
Changing text size on your browser
If you use Internet Explorer to view the internet, you can make the text of our website bigger or smaller. The guidelines below will help you find the right text size for you.
If you find the text still needs to be bigger, even when set at the largest option, or if you use a text-only browser, we recommend that you go to the RNIB website, which may help you find other ways of viewing sites on the internet.
Instructions for users of Internet Explorer
- Select 'Tools' from the menu at the top of your window.
- Click 'Internet options...'
- Click on the tab called 'General'
- Click on the button called 'Accessibility'
- To change your font size, select the checkbox to 'Ignore font sizes specified on Web pages'
- To remove background and font colours, select the checkbox to 'Ignore colours specified on web pages'
- Click 'OK'
- Select 'View' from the menu at the top of your window.
- Select 'Text size'
- Choose a text size
- Select the "edit" menu at the top of your window
- Then from the options menu, select "preferences"
- Click on "web content"
- Deselect the button marked "show style sheets"
- Return to the list of preferences
- Click on "web browser"
- Select "language/fonts"
- Select the font size you require