We’re currently offering the opportunity for undergraduate placement students to gain valuable experience and develop a number of key skills that will help you to pursue a career in Internal Recruitment, working at our Head Office in Skipton, North Yorkshire.
Our Recruitment Team is responsible for managing the Company's recruitment needs in a highly competitive market. The role will provide you with a real insight into the role of a recruitment professional in a busy, fast-paced environment. Working with a supportive team around you, the role will equip you with the skills that will stand you in good stead to tackle your last year at university and pursue a career in HR or Recruitment in the years thereafter.
What you'll do:
- Liaise with employees across the business - from Contracts Managers to Directors - to provide support on recruitment requirements.
- Support the recruitment process including the production of job adverts, dealing with applications, organising interviews and assisting in the delivery of inductions.
- Assist with the attraction of all staff roles.
- Assist and provide support in creating a strategy for improving attraction of staff, graduate and placement roles.
- Assist with the organisation of assessment centres.
What you'll bring:
- The ability to work under pressure whilst maintaining a sense of humour.
- The ability to work both in a team and independently whilst maintaining a strong work ethic.
- The ability to prioritise your workload effectively.
- Experience of using the Microsoft Office and a basic understanding of other IT systems.
- Good communication skills – you’ll need to build relationships with people at all levels of the business.
- The paperwork: You must be studying a full time business-related degree, and be eligible to work in the UK.
Please click here for
further details on our Recruitment Assistant Placement.
What are you waiting for? Start your application today by applying online.
Still got some questions? Visit our Placements