We’re currently offering the opportunity for an undergraduate placement student to gain valuable experience and develop a number of key skills that will help you to pursue a career in Business and Operations support.
Working at our Head Office in Skipton, North Yorkshire, this is a great opportunity to gain a real insight into the world of work and the role of a Quality, Environment and Safety (QES) professional - in a busy fast-paced environment. Working with a supportive team around, the role will equip you with skills that will stand you in good stead to tackle your last year at university and pursue a career in Business and Operations support in the years thereafter.
What you'll do:
- Document control - helping to improve our QES Internal Management Systems.
- Transpose QES Inspection Reports onto external client systems and interpret data.
- Assist with retrieving and monitoring documentation from site and following-up Occupational Health processes.
- Assist with policy improvements and updates.
- Assist with incident investigation processes and document collation.
- Assist with company communications on Quality, Environment and Safety issues.
- Support the QES team in any other administrative duties.
What you'll bring:
- The ability to work under pressure whilst maintaining a sense of humour.
- The ability to work both in a team and independently whilst maintaining a strong work ethic.
- The ability to prioritise your workload effectively.
- Experience of using the Microsoft Office and a basic understanding of other IT systems.
- Good communication skills – you’ll need to build relationships with people at all levels of the business.
- The paperwork: You must be studying a full time business-related degree, and be eligible to work in the UK.
Please click here for further details of our QES Assistant Placement.
What are you waiting for? Start your application today by applying online.
Still got some questions? Visit our Placements FAQs page.